Understanding Minority Positions and Understanding The Youth Vote
The new political landscape requires politicians to be agile and responsive to rapidly changing public sentiment and opinion and measure real time data so that policies can be adaptive to the electorates needs.
It is a no-brainer that contemporary technology has changed most aspects of mass communication. The current world political climate of voter skepticism and feelings of cynicism and disempowerment within the community can be addressed by direct responsive communication using contemporary technology. Public-Democracy has resonated with politicians and large organisations across the globe as a new powerful tool for engaging with voters or members and reacting quickly to the measurable responses. It allows for data gathering from sub groups by selective database manipulation.
Licensees will be able to see actionable app insights and track the following data from mobile app,
- mobile web and/or QR codes activity:
- Understand how many users download your app
- Understand which platform is most popular
- Track responses and engagement
- Track dollars spent on merchandise
- Track popularity of individual team members
- Track most common ‘likes and dislikes’
- Understand your apps ROI
- All mobile marketing objectives of the licensee organisation can be tracked and analyzed for actionable decisions.